Monday, February 7, 2011

That Girl with 'Not So' Thick Glasses and a Dairy Milk


“Kya aap apne Dairy Milk ke ek hissaa mujhe denge??”

The question remained 2 cm below my epiglottis, as she sat there having a dairy milk which she had almost finished. Yes, 5 squares were left. I was disturbed, i was tempted, but wo cares??!!

The clients and my team mates were talking in a language they only understand.


“Have one.” She took a piece and passed it to the manager.

‘No, No, Please....God, please....’

God’s on a vacation, he didn’t listen.

I restlessly moved my Chair back and forth, pretending to be not looking at the 3 pieces of short-term heaven she was holding carelessly on her right arm.

Its almost over, 2 more left now.

“God, please. Please make this girl ask me ‘Do you mind having this?’. Please..”

Sorry, i forgot. You are on vacation.

I searched for Dairy milk and pressed the ‘Like’ button in its Facebook page as she was having the second last piece of that yummy dream.

“God, plea......”

Sorry.

The empty golden wrapper was shining as if it was showing its teeth to me after a colgate bath.

She still sat there, with the golden wrapper. Now she was playing with it.

Please go, you broke my heart. Please go away from here. I don’t want to see you. Please.

Will lock you up somewhere and eat Dairy Milk in front of you. Mind you, not just a Diary Milk. It would be ‘Diary Milk Silk’.

“D..dd...dd...do you haaav more?”

She looked at me, like a mom looking at her youngest child who lost something precious.

“You could have asked me no??”

“I...hmmm...”

Yes, I seem to be a joker. True.

“Wait, let me see”.

You see. You didn’t see me suffering all this time, and now you see.

Ah, she got 2 middle-east heavens from some other guy. Finally my day’s gonna be beautiful.

“Thank you, : )

I smiled exactly like the smiley above, i wonder the ends of my lips touched my ears.

There begins a friendship not so deep, though.

"How do you pronounce your name, AA or A..?”

“What?”

How do you pronounce your name, AAAAAAAAAA or A..??”

“Its just A.. :)

She smiled much better than that smiley for sure. In fact, beautifully.


PS: She gave me just one. The other she gave to that manager. :(

3 comments:

  1. Amazing........... :)

    Realy Sry I didn notice u........ :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is "that manager"? ;)

    P.S: I'm well known to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OYE....!!!!

    DIARY nahi DAIRY MILK HOTA HAI....

    Thik kar jaldi....

    Likha thik thak hi hai....

    btw who is THAT manager...?????

    ReplyDelete