Sunday, September 5, 2010

Piranha 2D Movie Review

Poster

Director: Alexandre Aja
Cast: Many animated Piranhas, Elisabeth Shue, Adam Scott, Jerry O'Connell, Ving Rhames, Jessica Szohr etc


In June, i watched a movie Mirrors.
After that, i searched about that in the net, and from wikipedia, i came to know that the director is doing a 3d film Piranha.
That time little i thought even in my dreams that i would watch that movie in a multiplex, in Bangalore!!

1 week after that, the company im working in now asked me to join the company, and i shifted to bangalore in june last week..
I had forgotten about Piranha, and i wanted 'Kajraare' to be the first film i watch from a multiplex..
But situations got worse and Kajraare was postponed, and on friday i read a review about Piranha here...
I wanted to watch a bloodshed movie in 3D, so i badly wanted to watch it as soon as possible...
I booked the ticket, and i went for the show...

Damn, it was 2D here...
:(

Anyway, i managed to getr in and sit...
The hall had, apart from me, 3 couples only..

Film started..
Lot of bikinis, and it didnt really meet my expectations...
I wanted to watch some real violence and blood, but this was more skinshow and less violence...

Anyway, i liked the ending of the movie...

Ok-ok movie, hmm, we cant expect more from the director of the 'Mirrors'

5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment