Saturday, September 26, 2015

A note on the movie Anguish

Warning: Contains major spoilers

So I start watching this movie about a weirdo and his mother. After about half an hour I realize that the movie I was watching is a movie which a set of audience is watching inside the actual movie I was watching. After a while, this weirdo walks into a movie theatre where another set of people are watching another movie. Now I am watching a set of audience inside the movie who is watching a movie in which the weirdo is watching another movie with another set of audience. Lots of mayhem happen followed by a few murders, and finally the movie which the weirdo was watching gets over, as well as the movie in which the weirdo was watching the movie also gets over. Then while the credits start rolling, I realise that the movie I was watching is actually a movie in which a set of audience were watching the movie about another set of audience watching another movie about a weirdo who was watching yet another movie. So which movie was I watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment